Soccer Maine’s most popular league is the Fall Classic League, which features boys and girls divisions in age groups from Under-9 through Under-14. Classic Clubs playing Fall Classic must have all teams registered in the League by July 15. All players should be registered in their club accounts and on their respective teams by August 1. Players can be added after this date and prior to roster freeze of August 26, but rosters must be substantially complete by August 1. Teams will play in their appropriate age division, and cannot play up an age group in the Fall Classic League.
Click here for the Fall Classic Schedule
8/10/17 – The Fall Classic Schedule has several age groups that were redone.
Please recheck your schedules.
Click here for the 2017 Fall Handbook.
All information regarding league rules, playoffs, festivals, etc. is in the Handbook.
Please note the following important items for Fall 2017:
1. U9 and U10 will play 7v7 in the Fall Classic League
2. U11 and U12 will play 9v9 in the Fall Classic League
3. The League will play 6 regular season games over 5 weekends
3. Concussion Protocol – no heading allowed for U11 and younger players. See Section 705 of the Handbook
4. Seeding for Playoffs – See Section 804.2 of the Handbook
There are other updates and changes – please read the handbook carefully.
Soccer Maine Fall Classic Fees 2017 Invoice Form – please use this to mail with your payment.
Teams cannot play up an age group in the Fall Classic League. If your team is all U11 players, you would play in the U11 age group, not U12. Teams that are not properly registered with Soccer Maine and participating in the Fall Classic League cannot participate in games with registered Soccer Maine teams. This includes any teams that are registered with another entity other than Soccer Maine and USYS.
TEAM SUBMISSION DIRECTIONS
Teams must be entered into the Soccer Maine Fall Classic League 2017 event by July 15th!
Please remember – team ages change automatically on 8/1/2017. Do not change your existing team ages. If you are creating a new team, i.e. a U9 team, you will need to create it as U8 (that would be their current team age) as it will automatically change to U9 on August 1.
Also please remember to designate your U12 to U14 teams as D1 or D2 in your team names. This will avoid any confusion as to placement of the teams.
1) From your club account, click on your CLUB tab. 2) Choose TEAMS from the dark blue menu bar. 3) Above your list of teams, you will see the following: Enter Teams in an in-house League, Training Program, or other associated event
4) Choose Soccer Maine Fall Classic League 2017 in the box and click Select. 5) Then select a Fee Group above your list of teams, i.e. “Under 9 to Under 11 Team Fee $275”. Check the box next to each team for that Fee Group that you wish to enter and click “Enter Selected Teams”. 6) Repeat these teams for your second Fee Group of “Under 12 to Under 14 DI Team Fee $325”, then the third Fee Group of “Under 12 to Under 14 DII Team Fee $325.
Further instructions for entering teams into leagues are in the Got Soccer Club Extended Manual starting on page 24. A link to that manual is under Got Soccer Support.
Scoring for the Fall Classic League will be on line through your smart phone or computer. Please follow these instructions.
Home Teams please follow these directions to make sure all scores are accurately reported. Scores need to be entered at within 24 hours after the game has finished.
Enter your EVENT ID#: 60593; Enter your EVENT PIN#: 2017
Enter the game number and click GO
Click on the “H” box (Home), enter the scores for both teams and click SAVE
Congratulations to our Fall Classic League 2016 Championship Winners –
U14 Boys – Windham YSA-Noonan
U14 Girls – PAYSA-Aponte-Clarke
U13 Boys – Gorham YSA-Perry
U13 Girls – Gorham YSA-Sherry
U12 Boys – Brunswick SC-Champagne
U12 Girls – Windham YSA-Dakin
U14 Boys – South Portland Strikers-Brownstein
U14 Girls – Sanford YSA-Hludik
U13 Boys – Pen Bay SC North-Wyman
U13 Girls – Falmouth YSA-Lynch
U12 Boys – Falmouth YSA-Wintersteen
U12 Girls – Bonny Eagle SC